Join the Cyber Security Consortium
The Cyber Security Consortium has three levels of membership.
The fee for corporate membership is £2,000. A named individual will need to act as the representative for the organisation; however, multiple representatives can be associated with a corporate membership subscription.
SMEs / individual membership
Any organisation with fewer than 25 employees or with a turnover of less than £1m can join the Consortium as an SME. The fee for SME membership is £250. A single name will represent the SME and be provided with membership of the Consortium.
Academic, Government and Not-For-Profit organisations may qualify for free membership to the Consortium, please contact us for details.
Membership runs from January to December; you can join the consortium at any point through the year.
If you need any further information on joining the Cyber Security Consortium please contact us.
- Laing O’Rourke
Associate members include:
- Imperial College
- Warwick University
Terms and conditions
- The principal aim of the Consortium is in creating and disseminating good practice documents.
- All members will be expected to make a positive contribution to the work of the Consortium.
- Standards and good practice documents will be created following the IET standards committee procedure guidelines or as determined by the standards division of the IET.
- All members will be expected to conduct themselves appropriately (i.e. Chatham House rules will apply unless stated).
- Members can indicate that they are a member of the Consortium but membership is in no way an endorsement by the IET of good practice.
- Technical committees will be made up of members and invited professionals but only members will be eligible to chair technical committees.
- Associate members are strictly by invitation only and will be limited to 10 organisations.
- Corporate members should nominate a maximum of three individuals who can act as a representative of the organisation at Consortium events and on committees, where relevant.
- SME members may be requested to provide input to various committees but will not chair committees, unless requested to do so, and can only have one representative of their organisation attend Consortium events and meetings.
- Prior to joining the Consortium, members may be requested to indicate the size of their organisation, the nature of their business and be requested to indicate what they would expect to contribute towards the work of the Consortium.