Code of Practice for Cyber Security in the Built Environment
£52.00 Member price
This code of practice explains why and how cyber security should be considered throughout a building’s lifecycle and explains good practice, focusing on building-related systems and all connections to the wider cyber environment.
The book provides clear practical guidance to help multidisciplinary teams understand how the management of key aspects of cyber security relate to their specific jobs and responsibilities in maintaining the security of a building.
Intended to act as an integral part of an organisation’s overall management system ensuring the cyber security of building related systems, the code of practice will be an invaluable resource for companies looking to improve their building’s cyber security.
- Construction Project Managers and Architects
- Developers and investors
- System Vendors and Consultants
- Insurers and Risk assessors
- Facilities Managers / Security Managers
- Applying cyber security through the lifecycle of a building
- Understanding cyber security
- Developing a cyber security strategy
- Developing a cyber security policy for a building
- Managing ‘process and procedure’ aspects
- Configuration control
- Managing ‘people’ aspects
- Managing technical aspects
- Trustworthy software