SciTech Publishing is an imprint of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
Our highly regarded books span radar and electronic warfare, RF/microwave engineering, basic/advanced electromagnetics, communications and related electrical engineering disciplines.
Our content ranges from fundamentals and timeless principles for undergraduate and graduate students and corporate training, to practical applied engineering for professionals in industry, research laboratories, and the military. SciTech is the publisher of the third edition of Stimson’s Introduction to Airborne Radar (2014), widely acknowledged as the only book to offer a complete overview of modern airborne radar principles of the last 15-20 years.
Our audience includes defence contractors and commercial industries, government research laboratories, academic departments and research labs, and engineers/instructors in national defence for land, air, and sea. SciTech Publishing became an imprint of the IET in March 2012.
SciTech Publishing’s Senior Commissioning Editor is Dudley Kay.
- Stimson’s Introduction to Airborne Radar, 3rd Edition (Griffiths, Baker and Adamy)
- Antenna Analysis and Design using FEKO Electromagnetic Simulation Software (Elsherbeni, Nayeri and Reddy)
- Sevick's Transmission Line Transformers: Theory and practice, 5th Edition (Mack and Sevick)
- Transceiver and System Design for Digital Communications 4th Edition (Bullock)Angle-of-Arrival Estimation Using Radar Interferometry: Methods and Applications (Holder)
- Electromagnetic Field Standards and Exposure Systems (Grudzinski and Trzaska)
- Principles of Modern Radar 3 volume set (Scheer and Melvin 2013)
- Principles of Modern Radar: Volume 3 (Scheer and Melvin, 2013)
- Sensors, Actuators, and Their Interfaces: A Multidisciplinary Introduction (Ida, 2013)
- Complex Space Source Theory of Spatially Localized Electromagnetic Waves (Seshadri, 2013)
- Radar and Electronic Warfare Principles for the Non-specialist, 4th Edition (Hannen, November 2013)
- VALU, AVX and GPU Acceleration Techniques for Parallel FDTD Methods (Wenhua Yu, Xiaoling Yang & Wenxing Li, October 2013)
- Microwave and RF Design: A Systems Approach, 2nd Edition (Steer, August 2013)
- Circuit Modeling for Electromagnetic Compatibility (Darney, July 2013)