Submit your application for Fellowship
Information on the IET Fellowship application process.
Before submitting your application you must meet the criteria for Fellowship and have identified your Fellow referees
How to apply for Fellowship
1. Download the Fellow application pack1
2. Complete, sign and date the application form. Please ensure that you have completed the minimum of two of the criteria.
3. Return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Registration and Standards Department
Michael Faraday House
Six Hills Way
What happens next?
Once your application has been received:
- Your application will be checked by IET staff.
- Your referees will be contacted and requested to complete a reference form.
- Your application will be acknowledged and include a secure link for payment of the Fellow assessment fee by credit/debit card.
Only once all the required information has been received will your application be submitted to the Fellow Assessment Panel for review and the assessment panel decision.
Guidance on criteria for Fellowship (Academics)
Guidance on criteria for Fellowship (Armed Forces)
Frequently asked questions
1Adobe Reader XI (or newer) allows the inputted data to be saved. Please check your version of Adobe Reader, if you encounter issues when saving.