Submit your application for Fellowship
Where to send your Fellowship application.
Before submitting your application you must meet the criteria for Fellowship and have identified your Fellow referees
How to apply for Fellowship
Download the Fellow application pack and make sure your application includes:
- a completed application form which has been verified by each referee;
- a completed reference form from each referee;
- the Fellow assessment fee, payable over the phone with a credit/debit card (once your application has been received) or by post with a Sterling cheque.
Send your completed documentation to:
Registration and Standards Department
Michael Faraday House
Six Hills Way
Once your application has been received:
- your application will be acknowledged;
- a receipt will be issued for any payment made;
- your application will be checked by IET staff;
- your referees will be contacted, where necessary.
Upon receipt of all required information, your application will be forwarded for review and the assessment panel decision.
Apply for Fellowship of the IET