How can Fellowship help me?
Achieving Fellowship can benefit you and potentially your business or employer.
Becoming a Fellow enables you to not only promote yourself but engineering as a profession – here’s just a few ideas of what Fellowship could mean to you…
- Using the post nominal letters 'FIET' after your name is a clear statement of both IET and peer recognition for your contribution to the profession.
- Having an internationally recognised professional accreditation/benchmark – you’ll receive a certificate to hang on your wall.
- The ability to reflect your senior experience within the engineering community, giving you increased recognition with employers.
- A clear demonstration of your loyalty to the IET, your profession and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Employers will enjoy the added gravitas of having Fellows working within their teams, making their organisation more attractive to potential clients.
- Opportunities to shape the future of the engineering profession by joining an expert panel, or through events and online discussions.
- The chance to 'give back' as a mentor or ambassador to young people.
- An invitation to join our Fellows LinkedIn group for global discussion and networking.
- Attendance at our Fellows-only events (Fellows Business Breakfasts).
- Access to our online members’ area for special forums, further information about Fellowship and exclusive Fellows-only news.
With all of this potential at your fingertips, why wait? Start your application today.
Already a Fellow? Share your experiences with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.