Learn how to deal with the financial aspects of decision making, enabling you to successfully combine your technical abilities with sound commercial judgment.
In increasingly competitive markets organisations look to staff that have financial skills and can be relied upon to successfully combine technical abilities with sound commercial judgement. This course will provide you with a grounding in the principles of accounting, an understanding of the terminology and an appreciation of the practical application of accountancy to help you develop your financial management skills
The course is aimed at engineers and technologists at all stages of their career who deal with the financial aspects of decision making or who need to understand finance to help them work alongside and communicate with accountants. It will also be of benefit to those studying for an engineering qualification where accountancy is one of the subject areas.
• Day One Engineers Guide to Financial Accounting
• Day Two Engineers Guide to Management Accounting
• Day Three Engineers Guide to Financial Planning
• To provide a grounding in the principles of accountancy
• To provide an understanding of the terminology
• To provide an appreciation of the practical application of accountancy
|Members||£949+ VAT (£189.80) Total £1138.80|
|Non-members||£1099 + VAT (£219.80) Total £1318.80|
|Early booking discount (two months in advance)|
|Members||£849 + VAT (£169.80) Total £1018.80|
|Non-members||£999 + VAT (£199.80) Total £1198.80|
If you require more information this course please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org