Bringing together theoretical and practical applications to enhance your communication skills.
This programme is designed to maximise your skills and confidence in relation to your role. It is packed with practical information, tips and techniques which you can take on board today and apply in the workplace immediately to increase your opportunity to have productive, harmonious and trusted working relationships.
This course if designed for anyone looking to improve their communication skills
|• Elements of communication||• Methods to channel your communication|
|• Filtering communication||• Everyday words|
|• Listening skills||• Transactional analysis|
|• Effective questioning||• Assertive communication|
|• Communication styles||• Conflict resolution|
|• Stakeholder audit||• Seeing different points of view|
|• Giving feedback|
|• Personal action planning for success|
• Accurately identify the five stages of the communication process by recalling them at the end of the session.
• Through the communications, exercise correctly identify three areas of self-development in communications.
• Using your stakeholder audit, identify five key areas of developing your communication style with them.
• Correctly recall the three states we can adopt through the method known as, transactional analysis.
• Using your workbook, correctly identify the five different conflict approaches.
|London||14-15 October||COMJLO||Register online||book by 14 August for early bird rate|
|Members||£767 + VAT (£153.40) Total £920.40|
|Non-members||£926 + VAT (£185.20) Total £1111.20|
Early booking discount (two months in advance)
|Members||£608 + VAT (£121.60) Total £729.60|
|Non-members||£741 + VAT (£148.20) Total £889.20|