ISO Introduction to Standards training course objectives
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BH OHSAS 18001 - all an engineer needs to know.
The ISO standards training course objectives cover:
- An overview of how the three management system standards work;
- The common ground within all three standards;
- The framework of processes and procedures and the "Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle";
- The purpose and structure of integrated management systems;
- An example of an integrated top level manual showing how an integrated document management system might be structured;
- The background to certification for management system standards.