The purpose of the Americas Regional Board is to:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the communities in the region;
- Provide an environment conducive to the local networks and communities in the region;
- Strengthen the IET brand in the region;
- Grow memberships and registrations for the IET in the region;
- Provide a communications channel between the local networks and communities in the region and the rest of the IET;
- Encourage more members to make an active contribution in the region.
Participants in the IET Asset Management Forum June 29, 2011 at ASTM Headquarters in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania