IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: can u help me in writes a small story as i need some help so i can move onward
Topic Summary: help help
Created On: 02 October 2012 06:16 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02 October 2012 06:16 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

mshafique

The world is so complicated, when all the rights and wrongs, goods and bads are tangled together, you find it hard to breadth and believe in what you have always believed .... But in this complicated world there lived as little sparrow , she was not at all concerned with what is gong on around her and in this world. All she cares about was her family, i.e. her husband and a baby boy.
She was least concerned with humans especially because they were so big and scary and always making so much noise. And worst of all their way of thinking was so horrifying and abnormal. So she always preferred visiting deserted places where there was rare chance of encountering any human.
Her life was quite peaceful until one day ... oh yes that horrid day; she so wished that day would not had come .... But "as it was written so it shall be done", it arrived.

As usual she woke up early in the morning, sun has not risen yet, she prayed first, sang the glory of Almighty God, who has created such a beautiful world and put love among he living beings. Then she started making breakfast... as usual of course. Baby boy, woke up an hour later because it's his growing age and he is always hungry. She fed him lovingly and then made her mate wake up so he could leave for his daily search of bread and butter after having breakfast. Mundane, every thing was the same so far and as ever ... when suddenly that moment happened ... the moment that changed everything for them, and brought that misery that no sparrow had ever thought of...
His baby spoke those historical words that no sparrow has ever spoken heard or imagined!
"Mama who am I? "
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.