Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How to get Eur Ing after CEng
Topic Summary:
Created On: 29 August 2012 02:06 PM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 29 August 2012 02:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 37
Joined: 23 December 2011

Dear Members,

i have a question regarding Eur Ing

if a person has obtained CEng and his degrees are not appear on FEANI Index

in this case how to get Eur Ing card ?


Best regards,
 01 September 2012 11:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 4646
Joined: 06 May 2002

You should contact the IET about this, as they will know the FEANI rules, or be able to put you in contact with the EC(UK) who administer FEANI registrations for the UK.

If you are based outside the UK, I am not clear on the rules for FEANI registration, particularly if your degrees, CDP and training are outside the UK.

EUR ING Graham Kenyon CEng MIET TechIOSH
Principal and Proprietor,
G Kenyon Technology


See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2016 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.