Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Accreditation of non MEng degree for CEng - how to get confirmation?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 18 February 2012 12:15 PM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 18 February 2012 12:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 85
Joined: 10 June 2008


The IET guidance section does give a lot of information about the different pathways to get accreditation for CEng if you don't have MEng. However I am unclear as to how I can get confirmation that will be possible, e.g. I believe there is a good chance that my BEng (Hon I) + BSc + work related experience will be enough, but when do I find that out? Do I just register and then find out after the interview or is there a way of finding out beforehand?

 18 February 2012 09:32 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 243
Joined: 19 April 2002

I suggest you ask a PRA to help you. If you go to you will be able to do this. Send me a PM if you need any more help.


David Parr BSc.CEng MIET

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2016 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.