IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Help
Topic Summary: Long-standing investigation into basic physics.
Created On: 01 August 2013 04:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01 August 2013 04:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

kengreen

I am making this post in the hope that some brave soul out there may be willing to help me. I laboured for more than 40 years on ideas that arose from observed oddities in the foundations of today's science. I worked with some success until 1995 when a heart attack terminated the project. Of late I have experienced a miraculous return but alas I am now 17 years older and, if I am to take up the reins again, I badly need help. I wonder if there is amongst the contributors to this forum any person who is brave enough and curious enough to join me.?

After several years I had accumulated a huge pile of notes, scraps and sketches and so I set about creating order from chaos and cleaned up my notes in the form of a book. Originally I looked upon this as a new perspective on physics but, to distinguish Ken Green's take on normal (accepted) physics, I introduced my initials and called my creation Khgsics.

Be warned however that open discussion, although not in any way banned by me, could lead to your being drummed out of the Brownies .
Should you wish to venture further into my world which abhors so-called mathematics then please contact me directly by PM.

Ken Green
 04 August 2013 02:37 AM

Gruff

You're building a time machine, aren't you Ken. Bring me back a dinosaur.
 04 August 2013 09:55 AM

westonpa

He is challenging the status quo in Physics and has some interesting points for discussion and investigation. However, it does require an interest in Physics etc. So Ken is looking for someone who has such an interest and who is prepared for a detailed discussion and who can maybe take the ideas and build upon them. If Ken is correct then whomever brings that understanding to the world will be remembered in history. Getting to that point however will require overcoming some major challenges and putting in a lot of very hard work.

Regards.
 05 August 2013 12:27 AM

kengreen

Weston Pa,

I salute you.

Indeed, if anyone takes me up on this I can promise hard work and boiling grey matter. It will entail learning to think and sketch in 3-D, in solving your sketches and rubbing shoulders with simple but complex algebra. You will also need a nodding acquaintance with the shenanigans of Euclid.

Ken Green
 06 August 2013 06:00 PM

Djpelson

Ken Green,

I hope you have you seen my PM and I look forward to hearing from you.

Damon Elson
 07 August 2013 08:58 AM

amillar

To save time and energy, interested readers might like to catch up with previous episodes of "the debate so far" here:

http://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65218

-------------------------
Andy Millar CEng MIET CMgr MCMI

http://www.linkedin.com/in/millarandy

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress." Joseph Joubert
 08 August 2013 04:00 AM

kengreen

Hi Andy,

Very nice to make contact again with my past in the form of a flying man - well I assume that you're a flying-man and not al flying-female.?you don't sound as if you enjoyed my romp on the flyers forum? I certainly stirred up some hot air but I would assure you that this posting is serious - I would not pretend that a forum hosted by the i.e.T dealt in trivialities. But yes,you pays your money and takes your choice.

Ken Green
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.