Increase font size
Topic Title: Current Transducers Application Field
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12 June 2013 09:16 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12 June 2013 09:16 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Ivanko

Hello, guys. My question is related to my research work and I really really need help.I am a Phd student involved to the work of one R&D department. We are currently working with a technology which allows us to improve the performance of Hall effect based current sensors, in particular we can provide larger frequency bandwidth( >400 kHz) comparing to the Hall effect based (250 kHz), accuracy 0.1% and while remaining at same price range with the hall effect based sensors. While investigating the market needs and applications of the sensors I have faced with a problem that Hall effect sensors cover the needs of the industry pretty well, so no obvious gaps were found. I am not a professional in the field yet, that's why i need help in picking out some potential industries our sensor can be used, with an emphasize on 400 kHZ of frequency bandwidth and 0.1% of accuracy. It is a part of my future thesis, so I really will appreciate any help/advice. May be you can give me some hints what application can really benefit from it? Or may be someone just can share his opinion?Thank you for the collaboration.
 12 July 2013 11:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandip

I am a Mechanical Engineer so it is not very clear what is hall effect based current sensor. I can give you some application of current trasducers . I am in process industry & we manufacture different process equipments.

We provide current trasducers to few equipments where some process are controlled on the basis of ampere range.i.e, current drawn at the start of process & the end current.
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.