Increase font size
Topic Title: Help wanted for dissertation
Topic Summary:
Created On: 28 November 2011 06:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 28 November 2011 06:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

iie630326

I am currently doing my MSc in Engineering and I am looking for people from Senior mangers to staff to complete the following survey. It is only 10 questions long and it is related to safety at work. I would grateful to anyone who completes it.

Click here for Survey

Thank you.

-------------------------

Yours

Robert Miles, BSc(Hons), IEng, MIET
 28 November 2011 06:43 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StewartTaylor

I looked at your survey but in the end pulled out at about question 7. Your permissible answers are too limited. They may well make for a result that is easy to analyse, but they don't reflect my world. At the very least, you need to provide an 'Other' option with a comment box for all the questions. You will then get a picture of what happens and you can make up your mind how to categorise it afterwards. As it is, it looks like you think you know all the possibilities, which is clearly not true.

You also need to clarify what safety you are talking about. Engineering companies, including mine, are often responsible for the design of plants and equipment that can represent major hazards. Are you talking about this, or about operations in manufacturing plant, or simply about office safety?

-------------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.