IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: UKANB-M permanent voluntary secretary
Topic Summary: Voluntary secretary wanted for body representing UK Machinery Directive Notifie Bodies
Created On: 11 February 2011 11:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11 February 2011 11:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Avatar for dougflorence                                      .
dougflorence

The UKANB-M represents UK Notified Bodies for Machinery Directive. If you don't know what this means you probably do not need to read further!
The organisation is currently rather informally organised. I would like to see a permanent voluntary secretary appointed to make things more professional and I would like to make a positive and planned proposal for this at the next 6 monthly meeting which will be held on Weds May 11th 2011.
Duties would include:-
Maintenance of address and email list
Maintenance of bank account and presentation of (very basic) accounts
Collection of subscriptions
Taking and distributing minutes at the six monthly meetings
Collating suggestions and preparing agenda for six monthly meetings
Possibly preparation of a newsletter collating information from UKANB-M members about developments in the field.
No salary but expenses would be paid for administrative costs and travelling expenses to meetings.
At present UKANB-M has no bank account and does not charge any subscription, so I am suggesting that a bank account be opened and a subscription be charged to fund this position. The organisation has just over 20 member companies I believe.
The ideal person for this role would have some knowledge of Machinery Directive and the role of Notified Bodies so they can provide an intelligent approach to proceedings.
Would you be interested in fulfilling this role or do you know somebody who might be interested?
Can you suggest any other forum where I might post this enquiry?
 02 April 2011 12:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

david112

I may be interested in this.If you send me a private message I could let you have my details.

David
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.