Increase font size
Topic Title: A Call to ARMMS!
Topic Summary: Exciting New Conference Opportunity
Created On: 13 August 2010 09:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 13 August 2010 09:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Frogman

Dear Colleagues,

I hope that some of you on the IET RF and Microwave forum will be interested in presenting a technical paper at the forthcoming ARMMS conference? We have a wide variety of attendees including engineers, managers, as well as suppliers and all have found attending an interesting and valuable experience.

As you may know the ARMMS RF and Microwave Society is an independent professional society comprised of Electronics Engineers with an interest in high frequency (RF & Microwave) design and measurement. It is a non-profit making organisation based in the United Kingdom and it's main activity consists of running two meetings each year. These meetings are held in the form of a conference and associated exhibition.

http://www.armms.org/conference.php?id=14

We have just completed a very successful conference and are now looking for authors to present their work at the next meeting. If you are interested I would be most grateful if you could provide me with a working title and abstract as soon as possible. I will provide further details about formatting etc. if necessary. You may be aware that the main paper will be distributed as a CD-ROM to all members attending and you can present your work as a short (25 minute) PowerPoint presentation at the conference itself (first call for papers is shown at the end of this message).

I hope that this offer will be appealing to you and you are able to share the knowledge of your work to a wider audience.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future?

Best regards

Keith Clark

ARMMS Technical Coordinator

---------------------------////---------------------------

First Call For Papers

ARMMS RF & Microwave Society Conference

Dates: Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd of November 2010

Venue: Rockingham Forest Hotel, Northants

Deadline for submissions: September 17th 2010

The next Conference of the ARMMS RF & Microwave Society will be held on Monday and Tuesday the 22nd and 23rd of November 2010. As always it will be accompanied by a small commercial exhibition.

If you are interested in submitting a paper for presentation at this conference, please contact the technical co-ordinator for this forthcoming meeting with a prospective title:

Keith Clark

Email: K.Clark@sstl.co.uk

Telephone: +44 (0)1483 803855

Deadline for submissions: September 17th 2010

The ARMMS RF & Microwave Society is an independent professional society comprised of individuals with an interest in the design, production and measurement of devices and products operating at RF and Microwave frequencies. Two meetings are held each year in the style of a small conference and associated exhibition. A wide range of technical papers is presented and proceedings are distributed to each delegate. A highlight of each meeting is the Society dinner, which provides an invaluable opportunity to meet like-minded colleagues.

The sponsor for the meeting is APC-Novacom

For more information on the ARMMS RF & Microwave Society, please visit our web-site (http://www.armms.org/) or Email: enquiries@armms.org

Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.