IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Graduate Schemes - your experiences
Topic Summary: Looking for information to help build a new section in the Student and Apprentice website
Created On: 27 April 2010 11:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 27 April 2010 11:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

IEECircuitEditor

Hi all, I work as deputy editor on the IET's Student and Apprentice web area, and I'm putting together a new resource section on graduate schemes - what they entail, what employers look for, the application process and finally what the experience is like. I'm putting up this post to ask if any of you have gone, or are going through the graduate scheme route and if so, would you be willing to talk to me about the experience for some case studies for the site? Where possible I'd like to cover IET accredited schemes, so if you think you can help please can you drop me an email at Students@theiet.org. Im also keen to hear your ideas for this specific area, and the S&A site overall. Do you think there's anything else we should cover within the grad scheme remit, or is there another area that you believe we can expand/improve to further support to our student and apprentice members? Please be aware that I work part-time on Mondays and Tuesdays, so I'll respond to you as soon as I can. Thanks for taking the time to read this request!

-------------------------
Keri Allan
IET Journalist and Editor
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.