Increase font size
Topic Title: Home Heating System
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10 December 2012 11:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10 December 2012 11:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

rosemarie

I am new to this site but heard a lot for this site from my friends.
I want to be a member of this site & want to participate in the group discussions with you all.

Actually I am here to get knowledge about home heating system. So How can I Buy my best home heating system?

-------------------------
[url=Link removed/]Gas Furnace Replacement Parts[/url]
 10 December 2012 06:39 PM

normcall

Depends on what you are looking for and your usage.
Gas, electric, oil, geothermal,budget, the list is endless - why you have had much success elsewhere with a rather open ended question.

How about 24 hour heating using storage heaters. Best me me,how about you?

Norman
 15 May 2013 06:22 AM

AdamHernandez

I am looking for Electric home heating system which saves and consume less electricity and is cheap too. where should I look for it?

this article
 17 May 2013 04:24 PM

normcall

I had a flyer in a magazine that promised something that was too good to be true.
Technical details comprised of an offer to send someone round, so I asked the obvious questions such as storage capacity and expected start and finish temperatures after 7 hours charge and after 17 hours of no charge.
Again an e-mail saying that I really need to have someone come and show me the system (and I expect a quote). Not basic technical information for a product claimed to replace off peak storage heating at lower cost.

Norman
 17 May 2013 05:16 PM

kengreen

I have off-peak electric storage. Apart from putting us on white meter and that it does keep us warm I'm afraid I don't have too much to offer in praise. Basically the problem is that, like so many DESIGNERS today, this designer didn't
make the effort to study the problem. It begins with the left-handed offer from the elec. company to sell you electrical power during those hours of darkness at a cheap(er) rate to offset the cost of keeping spinning machinery in operation tlo cope with unexpected demands (it can take a long time to bring an idle machine into operation). That is a matter of honesty; power for our heaters is available from midnight until 0100 hours and from 0200 to 0800.

The heaters consist of slabs of concrete interwoven with heating wires controlled by a settable thermostat but that controls only the temperature to which the Store is heated. Given thot the environmental temp. may change during the early hours we often awake into a veritable hot-house ... and there is not a damn thing you can do about it except to open every door and window available.

There iks a second control knob which opens/closes a shutter that allows air to circulate around the heated blocks; releases a blast of hot air - should you need it - but which rapidly cools the machine so that you start to freeze from around 1600 .

What is required is a steel enclosure so that the heater does not waste its stored heat when it is not required. A second-rate alternative is to put a small shelf over the thing to impede the hot-air flow - which is not of much use anyway.

Ken Green
 17 February 2014 11:12 AM

emmawotson

home heating oil is one of the vbest resources for home heat that one i suggest to buy online from "swillyfuels" and with "theiet" system is also amazing
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.