Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: CEnv - Chartered Environmentalist
Topic Summary: Which professional body?
Created On: 28 January 2012 11:52 AM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 28 January 2012 11:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 44
Joined: 21 December 2010


I've been informed by the IET that they have no intention in the near future to offer the Chartered Environmetalist qualification; therefore, I am having to look further afield to acquire this.

Can anyone recommend a professional body for this qualification? So far, I have been looking at:

- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment
- Society of Environmental Engineers

If there are any others that I should consider then pleae let me know. Also, any advice on the ones I've listed would be helpful.

(ps - I was most likely to go with ICE as I have a degree in civil engineering but was put off by the excessive fees.)




See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2016 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.