Increase font size
Topic Title: Cannot Login MyCommunity
Topic Summary:
Created On: 15 December 2012 06:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 15 December 2012 06:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sfchew

Originally I could log in the IET site and move into Mycommunity. Later I could not login IET site but need to login at MyCommunity first and after that I could get in the IET Main site.

Today I can login IET Main site but cannot go in MyCommunity site. When I tried to login MyCommunity it could not let me go in.

Do I need to create a new login for MyCommunity?

Regards
Chris Chew
 17 December 2012 08:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

rossall

No, your username and password on both sites are the same. If you log in to either, you should find that you are also logged in to the other (and similarly, logging out on either site will also log you out of the other).

The same log-in also gives you access to a range of other IET sites and services, such as the library's e-books and e-journals, Career Manager, the new IET Digital Library, the electrical site, and more.

If you continue to have problems, please contact the Webmaster with details of the date and time, which site you logged into first, and what you saw on the other site; specifically, when you could not get in, does this mean that you could see the page normally but not log in, or that you could not access the Web page at all?

Regards

-------------------------
David Rossall
The Institution of Engineering and Technology
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.