Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Working as an Engineer in Australia
Topic Summary: Getting Signature from member of Engineers Australia
Created On: 10 December 2011 11:45 AM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10 December 2011 11:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 5
Joined: 15 January 2007

I currently have Incorporated Engineer status with the IET and plan to go and work in Australia for a year or two. The IntET (International Engineering Technologist) unfortunately doesn't seem to be recognised by the Australian Engineers section, therefore I am required to join the Australian Engineers Council which requires a signature from a member of the AEC. Does anyone know if there is a way that I could find someone via The IET who could help me out with this? Can my IEng MIET be used as a benchmark for competency?


See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2016 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.