Joined: 30 October 2012
Hope this email finds you well. I would like to take this opportunity to invite your members on your database to register for the free live broadcast of The Infrastructure Summit 2012 on November 6th 2012 starting at 08.50 GMT, click here to register.
The Summit will bring together 150 leading policy-makers, business and experts from transport, energy and digital communications to explore new approaches to infrastructure and the opportunities these present.
Our top speakers include:
· Professor Philippe Aghion, Robert C Waggoner Professor of Economics, Harvard University
· José Viegas, Secretary-General, International Transport Forum, OECD
· Gershon Cohen, Group Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Funds, Lloyds Bank
· James Smith, Chairman, Carbon Trust
· Mathias Burghardt, Head of Infrastructure, AXA Private Equity
· Janusz Lewandowski, Commissioner for Financial Programming and Budget, European Commission
We sincerely hope that you will be able to attend our live broadcast of The Infrastructure Summit 2012 and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please use the hashtag on Twitter: #infrastructure12