Increase font size
Topic Title: Leadership in Project Management
Topic Summary: Research on Leadership in Project Management
Created On: 12 July 2013 10:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12 July 2013 10:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Jordis

Hello,

My name is Jordis and I am currently studying towards a master's degree in Programme and Project Management at the University of Warwick (Warwick Manufacturing Group). Part of this degree is the successful completion of a dissertation. My dissertation is supervised by Mrs Judy Walton who can be contacted by email (judy.walton@tiscali.co.uk) if needed.

The title of my dissertation is "Identifying Leadership Qualities Valued by British Nationals in Project Managers". I have created this survey to test the theories I have developed based on a review of the literature on leadership, project management and national culture. I need British participants to consider and tell me which of the qualities described in the survey they would value in their project manager.

I would be very grateful if you could take the time to fill out this survey to help me test my theories.

Leadership Survey

The survey is made up of ten questions regarding information about you which will help me analyse the data, and six sets containing six statements that have to be ranked according to their importance to you. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Due to the limited time I have to complete my dissertation I would like to ask you to fill out this survey as soon as possible.

The participation in this survey is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to respond and will not experience any negative consequences if you choose not to take part in this survey. By taking part in the survey, you consent to your responses being used in my dissertation. Any information revealed in this survey will be treated strictly confidentially and will be anonymised in the dissertation.
This study is covered by the University of Warwick's insurance and indemnity cover. If you have any issues please contact Jo Horsburgh (Deputy registrar, T: +44(0)2476 522 713, E: J.Horsburgh@warwick.ac.uk).

This study has been reviewed and given favourable opinion by the University of Warwick's Biomedical and Scientific Research Ethics Committee. The registration number is: REGO-2013-109.

Thank you very much for your help. If you would like to receive a copy of the results, please email me at j.h.burmeier@warwick.ac.uk.

Kind regards,

Jordis
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.