Increase font size
Topic Title: A Survey on Wireless Security
Topic Summary:
Created On: 15 April 2013 04:39 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 15 April 2013 04:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Hello everyone,

I'm a student of Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK, pursuing MSc. Information Systems Security. The reason behind creating this post is I'm conducting a survey on wireless security.

I've created a simple questionnaire based on wireless security which is accessible via Please take the survey and help me understand more closely what you guys think about securing wireless world and also it help me achieving the objectives of my coursework.

I promise, it won't take more than 5 min. of your valuable time. Moreover, I'll be very much grateful for your participation.

Thank you.

N.B.: I'm unable to include a hyperlinked value in this post as the forum don't allow that due to some reason.

Edited: 15 April 2013 at 04:52 PM by souti
 15 April 2013 05:15 PM

You can't yet post Hyperlinks as you are new to the forum

I would suggest you add a "don't know" option to your multiple choice questions.
I don't know the affect of some the phenomena and I think your results might be more useful if I was able to select "don't know" rather than be forced to give any old answer (and I won't do that, so can't complete your survey).

Good luck
 16 April 2013 10:49 AM

ok, Souti, I have filled your survey.

My question is, how this survey could impact on your study, or may be you developed new wireless sec technology ?

Thank's n Regards,

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2015 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.