Increase font size
Topic Title: A Survey on Wireless Security
Topic Summary:
Created On: 15 April 2013 04:39 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 15 April 2013 04:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

souti

Hello everyone,

I'm a student of Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK, pursuing MSc. Information Systems Security. The reason behind creating this post is I'm conducting a survey on wireless security.

I've created a simple questionnaire based on wireless security which is accessible via souti.wufoo.com/forms/a-survey-on-wireless-security/. Please take the survey and help me understand more closely what you guys think about securing wireless world and also it help me achieving the objectives of my coursework.

I promise, it won't take more than 5 min. of your valuable time. Moreover, I'll be very much grateful for your participation.

Thank you.

N.B.: I'm unable to include a hyperlinked value in this post as the forum don't allow that due to some reason.

Edited: 15 April 2013 at 04:52 PM by souti
 15 April 2013 05:15 PM

cblackha

You can't yet post Hyperlinks as you are new to the forum

I would suggest you add a "don't know" option to your multiple choice questions.
I don't know the affect of some the phenomena and I think your results might be more useful if I was able to select "don't know" rather than be forced to give any old answer (and I won't do that, so can't complete your survey).

Good luck
Charlie
 16 April 2013 10:49 AM

davedwc

ok, Souti, I have filled your survey.

My question is, how this survey could impact on your study, or may be you developed new wireless sec technology ?

Thank's n Regards,
Dave
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.