Topic Title: Mobile application development
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03 September 2012 02:45 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 23 December 2013 10:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

AlinaBillingsley

So I have a great idea for a mobile app. Let's call it app X. I searched the android market and I don't see anything like app X. My question however is not how to program an app. My question is how do app developers build databases for their apps. For example, my wife has an app that uses the camera to scan food barcodes. Then, for virtually any food, you get a grade (A+, B+, D-, etc) based on how healthy it is. So my question is how did they build such an extensive database of all the different foods in U.S. grocery stores. For one person this seems like it would take FOREVER.

Someone help. I already know what I need to know about programming. I just need to build a database or access someone else's. If you have done this or have specific information about how to do this, please post links, answers, opinions, articles, etc.

Again, I DON'T need programming info. Thanks.

Edited: 23 December 2013 at 10:26 AM by AlinaBillingsley
 03 January 2014 03:55 AM

hjeff045

First of all best of luck for your application. I want to know that which type of application you want to build.

-------------------------
https://au.igrads.com
 24 January 2014 08:39 AM

zibrasoft

Authoring and <a name="Link removed/">testing</a>
CSS for the multitude of today's browsers across different devices is hard work. <a name="Link removed/">developer</a>
can save time by using open libraries to share that testing, and bug fixes, and get a leg up on time to something that's demonstrable.

Thanks
Jeff Jones
Lead - Link removed/
 24 January 2014 08:41 AM

zibrasoft

Authoring and testing CSS for the multitude of today's browsers across different devices is hard work. Developers can save time by using open libraries to share that testing, and bug fixes, and get a leg up on time to something that's demonstrable.

Thanks
Lead Link removed/
 28 January 2014 08:49 AM

Aimee123

Apps are usually available through application distribution platforms, which began appearing in 2008 and are typically operated by the owner of the mobile operating system,such as the Apple App Store, Google Play, Windows Phone Store,and BlackBerry App World. Link removed/
 28 January 2014 08:51 AM

Aimee123

Link removed/
Apps are usually available through application distribution platforms, which began appearing in 2008 and are typically operated by the owner of the mobile operating system
 13 March 2014 10:03 AM

Theresa26

Mobile application development is the process by which application software is developed for low-power handheld devices, such as personal digital assistants.mobile application development Newcastle upon Tyne
 13 March 2014 10:06 AM

Theresa26

Mobile application development is the process by which application software is developed for low-power handheld devices, such as personal digital assistants. [URL=Link removed/]mobile application development Newcastle upon Tyne[/URL]
 01 April 2014 02:10 PM

grassythomas

Hi, I would like to know about mobile application transfer, Actually I have samsung galaxy s3 but later i want to buy Samsung Galaxy s6 and I want to transfer my s3 application at galaxy s6. Is it possible?
IET » Information technology » Mobile application development

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.