Increase font size
Topic Title: Help with a software
Topic Summary:
Created On: 22 June 2012 09:25 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 22 June 2012 09:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Wildfire

Hello,

I am a beginner programmer and would like to develop an own application. I know C, C++ and BASIC. On the Internet I found a site (Link removed/) that offers several sample programs. These sample programs are developed with an SDK called Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. I found the sample programs quite interesting my only concern is that the programming language they are developed is C#. I am not familiar with this programming language so I need your help. Could you please tell me how to start using this software? Should I rather look for something in C or C++?

Thanks for your answers.
 29 June 2012 11:43 AM

BGeek59

Wildfire,

It depends on what you want to make or program I use visual Basic 2008 Express edition applications built on frameworks 3.5 nt technology however it depends what you want to make to what language you use I have a tone of stuff on Visual Basic that I can give you and it is free to program with so it is a good programming language to learn first I also am assembly programming trained and scripting trained I write in several languages and all good in there own right a good place to start learning to program is Link removed it has loads of tips and discussions about the every languages which one you choose is up to you if you would like any help just let us Know

Kind Regards

Bradley
 19 July 2012 06:33 AM

norhdral

If you know C,C++ then C# is not difficult for you. You just need a good tutorial I would suggest you to visit w3schools.com
Bathroom Vanity Cabinets

Edited: 21 July 2012 at 05:23 AM by norhdral
 28 February 2013 08:52 AM

DanielJon

Hey WIldfire
As you said you are familiar with C and C++ you have a pretty nice chances of earning from mobile industry. You can create Windows app or if you can learn Objective C (very similar to C/C++) then you even work on iPhone apps development.

-------------------------
Daniel Jones
http://www.kiwitech.com
 21 March 2013 09:48 AM

MariaLynette

Hey Wildfire, you are telling that, your familiar in C, C++. Then you need not go for something else. You can easily learn by yourself C# with the help of C, C++ knowledge. You can learn it from free online tutorials.
 08 April 2013 12:17 PM

leahcmms

C is a powerful system programming language, and C++ is an excellent general purpose programming language with modern bells and whistles.

nexgenam.com

-------------------------
Link removed
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.