IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The buzzword "REWWW"
Topic Summary: REWWW (Reverse Engineering of Websites, Webportals and Websystems)
Created On: 03 January 2011 05:35 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03 January 2011 05:35 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

noteflight

Well, so what it is all about?

It is a place where you have a collaborative effort to describe in a wikipedia-fashion how was each site done, with which tools, Content Management Systems, plug-ins, add-ons, well maybe these last two are a bit the same thing, but you see websites are quite old-fashioned stuff.
What we see todays are webportals, that use a pleotora of CMSs, like Drupal, Mambo, Joomla, Wordpress to name a few. Although, wordpress seems to be a different beast but that's another story.

So, are we going to see such a massive buzz-thing: Reverse Engineering of Websites, Webportals and Websystems, this last makes it fill up for the 3Ws REWWW seems better than REWeb or wiki-reweb. Hmm... I digress.

But the buzz word is: REWWW (read re-vamp? re-wind? re-3Ws? raw web)

I don't know how to read it. Maybe just spelling it out R.E.W.W.W. (and don't forget those 3 doublius!!! :-)
Or will wikipedia start to have sites insiders commented it its collaborative way. One way or another REWWW is coming... and sounds great for enthusiatic developers like me :-).
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.