Increase font size
Topic Title: basic info
Topic Summary: embeded system
Created On: 06 October 2013 03:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06 October 2013 03:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

faizanalikhan

hi all
can some one tell me the basic concept of embedded system, microcontroller or microprocessor are they connected to each other in any senses and what actually programming language can do with that can some one explain me step by step with any example thanks you.
 07 October 2013 11:38 AM

amillar

You really need to explain why you are asking - what you are asking for here is a complete undergraduate module! If you explain what is the problem is that you are trying to solve then maybe someone here can help (even if your question is "how do answer this coursework question" or "how do I prepare for this job interview" which are the usual reasons people ask such huge questions!)

(And have you at least read the Wikipedia entry on Embedded Systems?)

-------------------------
Andy Millar CEng MIET CMgr MCMI

http://www.linkedin.com/in/millarandy

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress." Joseph Joubert
 22 October 2013 08:18 AM

rohitswt

System:

Decently characterized game plan of segments or units, which performs overall characterized undertaking

Fundamentally the framework have some working standards to perform the specified undertaking.

The working rule is dependent upon the framework parameters like inputs, yields and technique for operation to perform estimations

Sample : personal computer and so on

Control System :

The framework which controls the info and yield parameters to perform a particular assignment.

In the event that the framework have stand out data it is called single variable control framework.

Installed System:

The framework which joins the fates and functionalities of the hardware and software, intended to perform a particular capacity is called inserted framework.

A framework which furnishes the simplest approach to actualize the client thought or rationale.

An installed framework is an unique reason computer that is utilized within the mechanism.

For instance, a microwave holds an inserted framework that acknowledges enter from particular board, controls the Lcd show. Furthermore turns on and off the warming components that cook the sustenance. implanted frameworks usually utilize microcontrollers that hold numerous capacities of a computer on a solitary apparatus .

Fields Of Embedded System:

Programmed teller machines(atms)

Cell phones and phone switches.

Computer system gears like switches, timeservers and firewalls

Computer printers

Plate drivers

House hold apparatuses incorporating microwave stove, clothes washers, Tv sets and Dvd players.

Restorative supplies

Programmable rationale controllers

Stationary movie amusement supports and hand held diversion comforts.

Requriements:

Hardware:

Microprocessor/ Microcontrollers.

Device programmers.

Basic electronic parts.

Sensors and so on...

Software:

· Editor

· Simulator

· Linker

· Cross compiler
For more known about embeded system at
Nevonprojects
 06 December 2013 06:48 AM

jahangeer100

Thanks for sharing such a great info about this post Test because I don't know much about this test format...Thanks mine friend
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.