Topic Title: GSM RF PLANNING
Topic Summary:
Created On: 14 March 2005 10:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 23 December 2008 12:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

mrmuds

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am a telecom Engineer pursuing my Masters in Embedded technology in India. I have been trying for internship since past five months, so that i can complete my Masters. Unfortunately because of recession all over the world it is really difficult for me to get into any company right now. I am so desperate to start my internship that i would be happy even if i dont get paid during the training period. So I request you folks to please help me out. I am very passionate about telecom engineering. Hope to hear from you folks soon.
 03 January 2009 09:52 AM

bagouri

Dear All

I Post my inquiry of GSM RF Planning help for material on 2002 six years back when I moved from O&M to RF planning, now I am a Radio manager, I would like to thank you all for your fruitful proffessional inputs which helped me alot durring the past six years, more over I would like to thank the IEE which gave us the chance to make this good kind of Communication.

I belive now we can make things more optimum by launching a forum or league for GSM RF planners as it can include all the job entry level prerequisits and material, inaddition it can be a good way to consult each others about vendors, RF frequency and capacity planning feature and techniques with diffrent vendors, Postgraduate courses, confrences forums,...etc..

It will be the way to words a big family...

Happy New Year

Bagouri
 24 January 2009 05:30 AM

ameeq

Dear
Bagouri

I am in your earlier stage, i am searching for the material please help me , my mail is ameeq77@rediffmail.com

Regards
ameeq
 10 February 2009 05:06 AM

nareng21

Hi everybody,

My name is NJ and my company is the one & only in the world company that provides indoor design & planning tool. Now we have successfully integrated our tool with outdoor planning tools i.e Asset, Planet etc giving the RF engineer the ability to plan an entire network seamlessly. I am looking to expand & present to customers in the Asia Pacific region. We have major customers in the APAC region chiefly KDDI, SK Telecom, Smartone etc. I would like to invite those interested to go to our website to check us out at Link removed or feel free to contact me for further information. You can reach me at narendran.jayaraman@ibwave.com. I would also appreciate any references provided.
 08 March 2009 04:08 PM

scorpio12pk

i have few questions if u could answer me i'll be v glad and thx ful
1.. i have done electrical engineering recently and i want to eneter in to the RF planning and optimization field mu question here is can i enter into the 3G field dirctly intead of going into 2G field is it possible

2... secondly if i do courses from Like AIRCOM OR Ericsson on UMTS planning and optimization will it benefit me to enter in to the 3G planning field

3... thirdly what u suggest is best course provider from above mentioed plz i need info on all these question

thx in advanced
 08 March 2009 04:19 PM

scorpio12pk

HI guys

i must say that this forum is an excellent source of information i have asked few questions befor in forum i'll be glad to have naswers of these question rom every one who knows alot abt this field

thx
 13 March 2009 06:34 AM

AzharDar

HI to every body!
My name is Azhar and i have resently joined this site,I need documents to read regarding GSM RF planning and optimization as i have my interview in few day time,need this favour please.
My email id is

azhar_dar@hotmail.com
 13 March 2009 10:21 AM

AzharDar

Dear Alang,

Can you please provide me with some reading material as i want to necome a RF engineer,i may have an interview in a GSM operator for RF planning and optimization,so seek help
and advice from you experts,i would be greatful to you for the favour.And if possible train me for the interview.

My email id is,if you use msn then plz add me.Thamk u

azhar_dar@hotmail.com
 19 March 2009 05:21 PM

scorpio12pk

HI guys i have been waiting for the questions of asnwers i asked from the experience people of this form plz do give some answers and suggestions abt this i hope i'll get my answers soon

thx
 03 April 2009 09:33 PM

olonibua

pls can anyone help me with tutorials on using ATOLL for planning wimax/wifi networks? thanks
 03 April 2009 09:45 PM

olonibua

still on the ATOLL RF PLANNING TOOL.pls u can send any relevant materials/tutorials to oloni_a@yahoo.com
 12 November 2009 01:35 PM

prashanttandonji

hi body have any guide (softcopy) of rf planning and optimisation
 12 November 2009 01:36 PM

prashanttandonji

please send at cancerianguy85@gmail.com
 20 December 2009 01:27 AM

baduqail

I have seen your post dated 15th march 2007. I like to increase my knowledge in RF engineering, can you please send me the documents.
I have completed my Masters in Wireless Communication Technologies from UK in july 2009, still seeking for jobs.

my email is saleh.baduqail@gmail.com
 17 August 2010 12:30 PM

gyanendra

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

It is a great pleasure to introduce our company and to explain our service offerings. I am very positive that we can collaborate and be partners in helping each other in achieving our goals.

To give you an example of our capabilities, and demonstrate the high quality of our service offerings, we would like to propose that we execute an initial pilot project (at no cost to you). We believe that you will be very satisfied with the results as well as with the functionality that our solutions will provide. Based on the results, we would like opportunities to partner with you to meet all your GIS needs.

I would also request your help to introduce me to your Project Planner/Manager in your organization who uses digital map data and who would be interested in knowing about Rayyan IT Solutions' products and services.

In case of any requirement for GIS services from your end please feel free to contact me anytime.
I look forward to hearing from you and assure you of our best services.

Rayyan IT Solutions is a provider of Geospatial solutions ranging from general mapping to customised spatial decision solutions. Rayyan is based in Bangalore, India and we also have partner relationship with our business partners Rayyan Consulting, based in Houston, TX.

We specialize in following few GIS domains:

. Land Data management: RAYYAN's specialized and integrated land data management solutions offerings include:
o Design and creation of large, complex geospatial databases for land registration, cadastre and land-use planning.
o Development and maintenance of land information systems and solutions for agriculture farm mapping subsidies.
o Mapping of habitats, environment, waste disposal, and historic land information essential for environment analysis.
o Manual flood determination and flood mapping for identification of flood indentation zones.
. Web GIS:
o Our GIS platform and vendor independent approach ensures we employ best-of-breed technologies in our client solutions, using technologies such as ESRI, Leica, MapInfo and Autodesk.
o End-to-end, scalable web-based enterprise GIS applications
o Web mapping applications.
. Telecommunications:
o We are supplier of digital map databases for wireless network planning, design
and performance optimization. RAYYAN's map data solutions for RF Planning and Wireless Network design include Digital Elevation Models (DEM), Land Use /
Clutter databases, Vector / Linear databases, 3D Building Height databases, Socio economic data, Customized map data sets, Conversion of client data sets, and Geodata consulting.
. Utility:
o RAYYAN is a provider of geospatial information and data management, with extensive experienced vendors in the AM/FM utility sector, specifically tailored to the needs of government agencies and private organizations.

RAYYAN's expertise lies in the creation, conversion, and management of large volumes of spatial and non-spatial facilities and asset data, simplified using customized digital mapping interfaces. RAYYAN also has expertise in the subsequent integration of these facilities and asset data with other enterprise data. We offer following additional services:

. Migration of existing legacy datasets to different platforms.
. Integration of facility networks with spatially accurate attribute information.
. Enhancement of old network features including land-base details as per AS-built drawings
. Realignment of existing network features to accurate base maps/aerial imagery
. Data conversion from multiple input sources to digital/client specified format

Best Regards,
Gyanendra Singh Sisodia
Business Development Manager
Rayyan IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
16, 2nd Floor, Church Road,
Basvangudi, Bangalore-INDIA
Link removed
Land Line:+91-80-41570053
Cell:+91-9686243254
Gyanendra.sisodia@RayyanITsolutions.com
 31 March 2011 01:24 PM

sabareesh

Under Which criteria do you specify that the Required Eb/No for speech 5 dB ? How to calculate Eb/No value?
 30 March 2012 01:05 PM

sameerusmani

Dear All,

Can i have answers on this ?

Is repeater an Active device or Passive device with reasons.

Thank you
 02 April 2012 06:04 AM

sameerusmani

Dear All,

Can you please help me in a confusion weather if repeaters are active or passive devices.

Regards
IET » Communications engineering » GSM RF PLANNING

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.