Increase font size
Topic Title: What a good idea
Topic Summary: All in one label
Created On: 06 March 2013 09:05 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06 March 2013 09:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

GB

Gents
Sometimes a good idea is worth a small broadcast and all in one domestic labels is a good idea, nice and tidy and saves hunting for individual labels, these are available on the following site madjetprojects.com.
I do not receive royalties or know who runs the site but the local authority are using these and they seem spot-on.
Apologies if the above seems like an advertisement certainly not meant to be.

06 March 2013 11:10 AM

dickllewellyn

Thanks GB. I'll stick to separates I think. I'd be interested if it didn't have the circuit schedule on. I think that makes it look untidy, particukarly once a spider has dipped his feet in ink and walked across it when I offer a nice framed circuit schedule to fit beside or near the board. Nice idea, not quite right for me.

-------------------------
Regards
Richard (Dick)

"Insert words of wisdom and/or witty pun here"
 06 March 2013 11:37 AM

AJJewsbury

Pity about the reference to "Building Regulations Part P - P2" - makes the site sounds a bit amateurish... (P2 was withdrawn a long time ago).

It's about time BS 7671 updated its wording for RCDs too ... This installation, or part of it, is protected by a device (singular) .. doesn't really encourage householders to test both RCCBs plus the RCBOs.
- Andy.
 06 March 2013 07:59 PM

GB

I have seen these first hand and they are a pretty good addition to the tester box, good quality and make a neet and tidy finish to the job.
Dont do a lot of domestic myself but have been to a few small jobs where the old cct chart is gone and these seem to cover the bases.
although I am sure I will follow the lads to a site and the labels will still be "wrong" or missing.
 06 March 2013 08:56 PM

DOUGIE1000

Originally posted by: GB

Gents

Sometimes a good idea is worth a small broadcast and all in one domestic labels is a good idea, nice and tidy and saves hunting for individual labels, these are available on the following site madjetprojects.com.

I do not receive royalties or know who runs the site but the local authority are using these and they seem spot-on.

Apologies if the above seems like an advertisement certainly not meant to be.

Toooo slow, we use a 300mm x 100mm board label for all board changed or properties we work in.

It shows our company details logo, and all the usual stickers in a all I one. Our local printers printed these for us.

-------------------------
Dougie
Power Plus Electrical.co.uk

My mission is to live as long as possible......so far so good!
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.