IET logo

IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: New director of Trustmark
Topic Summary: Guess who, but no prizes.
Created On: 09 February 2013 12:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09 February 2013 12:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sparkingchip

TrustMark - Builds its Board
We are pleased to announce the appointment of two new Board directors who will be bringing extensive industry and consumer experience to the governance and Board of TrustMark.

Elected for a term of three years, Emma Clancy will take the position of Trade Director and Lucy Hastings as Non-Trade Director. They will represent their particular area of expertise and interest and will assist in the overall success of TrustMark in achieving its long-term objectives.

Emma Clancy, CEO Ascertiva Group, said: "I am delighted to take up the role of Trade Director for TrustMark. The customer is at the heart of every professional business and I look forward to drawing upon my experience with the NICEIC and the Electrical Safety Council (ESC) to continue the impressive work that TrustMark has already started.

Lucy Hastings, Head of Home Services of Age UK, added: "I am thrilled to be joining TrustMark's Board as I firmly believe in the importance of having access to fair and independent information in order to be able to make the right decisions. With an ageing population and the forthcoming Green Deal creating a boom in property improvements, we need to empower consumers and vulnerable groups to enable them to find and identify trusted help at home.

TrustMark's Board consists of three Trade Directors, three Non-Trade Directors and an independent Chairperson.
 09 February 2013 12:51 AM

weirdbeard

" With an ageing population and the forthcoming Green Deal creating a boom in property improvements, "

Sounds about right - the green deal won't lessen the amount of energy households use but will make the targeted old folk feel a bit warmer, then when they've gone, leave the rest of us to pay!
 10 February 2013 09:12 PM

Martynduerden

So that'll be Trustnicmark then... that woman should be strung up, I'm sure the competition commission will be knocking at her door..

-------------------------
Regards

Martyn.

Only a mediocre person is always at their best

www.electrical contractors uk.com
 10 February 2013 09:20 PM

daveparry1

leave the rest of us to pay!

And rest assured there will be more money for the government there somewhere!
 11 February 2013 01:47 PM

sparkingchip

"So that'll be Trustnicmark then.."

Maybe "TrustCertsuremark" or "TrustESCMark", but not "Trustnicmark" if the NICEIC brand is to be phased out to be replaced with the ESC and Certsure brands.Meanwhile that brand e-something no doubt will disappear shortly, so won't get a look in.
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.