Topic Title: what van
Topic Summary: Need A van
Created On: 02 January 2013 05:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05 January 2013 07:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

perspicacious

"I'm amazed to read bad reports on VW's. I've had four transporters in my business. All bullet proof with no rust. I've only had the ones with bigger engines, not the 850hp, and they are excellent IMO."

I think leckie, that for the ones with 850 bhp, the back door would need quite a bit of reinforcing to keep an 8 x 4 sheet in the back under hard acceleration

Regards

BAD
 05 January 2013 10:01 PM

leckie

Oh dear me. I got me decimal point wrong again.

That would be fun though!
 06 January 2013 11:45 PM

antric2

evening all,
I have an 2001 Y plate VW T4.It has been absolutely superb all these years apart from odd small jobs .But, I have had a few comments on the fact it is a Y plate,funny what customers pick up on so I have decided to tart it up abit with cheap private plate,modern front and rear lights, new VW wheel trims and possibly a new grill as i have only done 87K in it and my garage said it isnt even worn in yet..When polished it looks like new as rust does not curse these vans because,I believe, most of the panels are aluminum.
I was going to get a six month old T5 but was put off by mixed comments on reliabillity.The 16 grand T5 will still only be able to do what my paid for T4 can; 30mph in a 30 and carry my stuff from A to B

But, if I do change vans then the Hyundai seems a cracking van and speaking to 2 people who have them, well i struggled to shut them up about praising the van.
Regards
Antric.
PS, belated Happy New Year to you all.
IET » Wiring and the regulations » what van

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.