IET logo
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Temp generator supply to building
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09 October 2012 09:55 PM
Status: Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09 October 2012 09:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 23
Joined: 17 July 2008

What certification would be required when connecting a 3 phase generator supply to a building?

 09 October 2012 09:59 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 11440
Joined: 13 August 2003

Not really extending an existing circuit, so an MWC would be out - which leaves an EIC (with appropriate words in the 'extent of installation covered by this certificate' box).

Plus, if it's domestic in Wales or England, a building regs completion certificate, to satisfy part P.

- Andy.

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.