IET logo

IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Do evening courses exist anymore?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10 October 2017 11:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10 October 2017 11:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RJB83

Hi all,

I've trolled through past threads on this topic but cannot seem to find my answer...

I am looking at continuing my studies to HNC level/Level 4. I would prefer to do this in building services engineering but I am also looking at the electrical/electronic engineering HNC.

My question is do colleges offer evening courses any more? I cannot seem to find any, especially in the London area which is were I am based. My employer will not let me have a day off a week to attend college.

I am aware of the various distance learning courses available (such as logis tech and teeside) and if push comes to shove I will have to go down that route but I would prefer to interact with other students and an experienced lecturer.

Alternatively, if anyone has any other ideas regarding courses that could be of interest I would be grateful.

-------------------------
Regards,

Rich
 12 October 2017 09:04 AM

lyledunn

I agree Rich. I did mine through University of Teeside distance learning quite a few years ago. It was a good course but I would have quite liked to have had at least some class time, although my class mates may have thought of me as a tad on the mature side!

Regards,

Lyle Dunn
 12 October 2017 09:11 AM

RJB83

How did you find it Lyle? I've heard good things about University of Teeside

Regards,

Rich
Statistics

New here?

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.