Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Who can award me with HND?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 31 July 2012 01:12 PM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 31 July 2012 01:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 1
Joined: 31 July 2012


I have passed some courses from 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of Uni but did not complete my degree. I then when back to college and completed the classes I was short to be HND level. Now the college will not award me with the HND as I did not do all my study there.

Does anyone know any colleges / awarding bodies that I could apply to be awarded an HND? Someone told me this might be possible.

 02 August 2012 07:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 1907
Joined: 13 June 2005

I've never come across Degree studies being recognised towards BTEC qualifications. But you could contact the Open University who offer credit transfer for past exam passes towards an OU degree.


Good luck.

Edited: 04 August 2012 at 06:12 PM by mbirdi

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2016 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.