IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Analytical Methods for Engineers.
Topic Summary: AME-2-TMA (v2.1}
Created On: 17 January 2012 08:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 17 January 2012 08:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

theoldroadrat

Hi Guys.
Is anybody working on version 2 of Analytical Methods for Enginners. Ive spoken to a few people but nobody appears to be on the same version as me. Im currently working on the second TMA but finding it a bit tricky. A mate of mine is at the same point in his studies but he`s on version 1 and im on version 2. Ive also read on some of the other threads about certain books which are realy helpfull. Does any body have any info on these books and where the best place to find them is. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
 18 January 2012 04:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Gruff

You're going to need to provide more information if you want some help. What are you struggling with, and what method/s have you tried?

The books I and others here regularly recommend are Stroud and Singh, and if you've read about them in the other threads what additional information are you after?

Stroud can be found in just about any library with a maths section, and they can both be bought at Amazon or other booksellers for about 35 pounds. Either one will cover everything you need for Analytical Methods (and the rest of your HNC/D).
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.