IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: HNC Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Topic Summary: Part completed, looking for some advice.
Created On: 04 February 2010 11:48 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04 February 2010 11:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wpotter

last year I finished college after the 2nd year of doing my HNC in electrical / electronic engineering.

When the results came back I had four unclassified / outstanding modules (namely PLCs, Project, Electronics, Elec Principles). This was down to difficulties at work, (which ended with me being made redundant) and the tutoring at the college I did the course.

I have been sent a "Notification of Performance" that shows the results of the other 6 modules as well as the unclassifieds.

Can I transfer this to another college so I can finish my HNC or am I stuck with the college I did the original course with?

Wesley
 05 February 2010 09:40 AM

westonpa

If it was Edexcel, for example, and you do a similar course with similar modules at another college/university you should be OK. Find a course and college/university and contact them.

If you want to do distance learning then try http://www.colu.co.uk/ because it may be an easier option bearing in mind you only have a few modules to complete.

Regards.
 05 February 2010 11:09 PM

wpotter

It was an Edexcel course run through a local college. Thanks for the info, i'll be looking into it

Wesley
 03 March 2010 12:16 PM

robmac72

I am looking to start a HNC and COLU units are 180 each i like how you know what each one will cost. also you can see which modules you will have and the scope of each are clear with COLU.
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.