Increase font size
Topic Title: VARLIGHT GJP100W Dimmer
Topic Summary:
Created On: 28 September 2017 11:52 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 28 September 2017 11:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

whjohnson

Got one of these to fit shortly.

I recall reading something about problems being experienced in terms of faults if certain accessories are connected to the same lighting circuit?

Just wondering if one of these items will be ok when fitting a bathroom fan on the same lighting circuit?

(NOTE: Dimmer not being used to control the fan or anything like that, but the bathroom fan will be on the same lighting cct fed from the same mcb)

-------------------------
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
 29 September 2017 09:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

JonSteward

Fans and dimmers can be tricky with LED GU10's
I'm experimenting at home with Varilite dimmer with LAP LED GU10's
and a vent axia in line fan, wired with a delay on relay so I can use the bathroom at night without the fan coming on. The dimmer triggers the fan ok but the led's are flickering only slightly but make the water out the tap look like an icicle. Quite strange but interesting! Don';t think the fan is the issue rather getting the dimmer to work well with LED GU 10's
Statistics

New here?

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.