Topic Summary:
Created On: 22 September 2017 12:07 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Hello new to the forum Introduction   - Mal415 - 22 September 2017 12:07 PM  
 Hello new to the forum Introduction   - mapj1 - 22 September 2017 01:44 PM  
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 22 September 2017 12:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Mal415

Hello my name is Mal,

I am engineer that recently turned 30 . I'm getting more involved with compliance related issues with Engineering, Quality and Health and Safety. More specifically In the areas relating to the EU Machinery Directive for automated production machinery and safeguarding design and risk assessment etc.

Qualification wise I come from an Electronic engineering background.

I'm looking to find people to discuss various issues with EU Directives and the implementation of those directives using EN Standards etc. Also looking for resources that can give overviews of standards that help with discussions of whether or not it is worth buying or certain standards etc.

Basically want to talk to people to discuss best practices for machinery design relating to guarding and safety control systems and with regards to justification of certain design best practices based on cost and risk.

Cheers
 22 September 2017 01:44 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

mapj1

Welcome to the forum. You are 'in'

There are quite a few who frequent with electronics in the blood, perhaps fewer with much expertise in the EU directive area, not so much me, though I quite often deal have to deal with getting my creations CE marked.
Suggest you just post a query with a suitable title, or maybe just edit the title of this one and see who responds.

-------------------------
regards Mike
Statistics

New here?

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.