RAF Engineering Technician (EngTech)
RAF Engineering Technician (EngTech) professional registration.
Special routes to professional registration are available in addition to the standard application route. Further information on all current routes can be found on this page.
Read what you need to do to register for EngTech
RAF approved apprenticeship
Technicians who have completed an IET approved apprenticeship.
Apply for EngTech registration.
Mapped route for JNCO roles.
Apply for EngTech registration
Why choose professional registration as an Engineering Technician?
- Internationally recognised qualification awarded by the Engineering Council (new window);
- Recognition of your expertise and hard work;
- Builds your competence;
- Higher earnings potential;
- Improved career prospects;
- Greater influence within your organisation and industry;
- Access to life-long learning;
- Acknowledgement that your skills are transferable.
- apply proven techniques and procedures to practical engineering problems?
- hold supervisory or technical responsibility?
- contribute to design, development, manufacture, commissioning, decommissioning or operation?
- maintain products, equipment, processes or services?
- show a creative approach to your work?
- apply safe systems of working?
If so, you can apply for professional registration.
Should you have any questions please contact us: