The IET’s world class knowledge resources will help you tackle those key apprenticeship assignments even more effectively.
Access trusted knowledge content
- Virtual Library. A wealth of information at your fingertips, this is a large electronic resource, consisting of thousands of online e-books, e-journals, magazines and reports.
- Digital Library. Unlock an unsurpassed body of work of more than 100,000 technical papers and around 5,000 book chapters from 1994 onwards for all IET journals, magazines, conference publications and seminar digests.
Keep up to date with technology and new engineering developments
- E&T. Explore and search the electronic home of the world class E&T magazine. If it’s going on the in the world of engineering and technology, you’ll read about it here first.
- IET.tv. IET.tv is a Web-based service and one of the largest sources of engineering and technology content on the internet. It delivers synchronised, multimedia content to you anytime, anywhere.
- Sectors. Access expertise, find current and reliable information, participate in active communities and attend industry leading events via the IET’s five sectors
- Wiring Matters magazine. A magazine for electrical installation contractors.
For that extra little bit of support
Wiring Regulations Digital. Wiring regulations 17th Edition can now be accessed on any desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android or Kindle device, making them easily portable to take on-site.
- Mentoring.The mentoring service helps IET members to find a trained mentor outside the immediate workplace to help identify professional development opportunities and encourage their pursuit in engineering and technology.