Focusing on achievement, Professional Advantage is a membership package which will help prepare you for professional registration as an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer (IEng/CEng).
If you have high hopes for future success, professional registration can give your career a worthwhile lift, providing an established seal of approval by your peers for knowledge and competence. You’re not only investing in your future but in turn promoting growth of the industry and profession.
Professional Advantage is the third and final step of our IET Advantage programme for early career engineers.
It focuses on achievement and providing the structure and framework to achieve your career goals. As a two year membership package, Professional Advantage has been specifically designed to enhance your skills, knowledge and understanding on route to applying for professional registration as an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer (IEng/ CEng).
Introducing the benefits of Professional Advantage:
- A progressive goal-driven framework of professional development to help you manage your professional development including access to IET Career Manager, our online development and recording tool.
- A two year membership package designed to enhance your skills, knowledge and understanding as you prepare for professional registration as an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer.
- Just £90 a year, Professional Advantage will provide you with guidance and structure towards achieving your career goals and understanding the wider capabilities required of a professional engineer.
- Access to credible, Essential Engineering Intelligence® for a solid grounding in knowledge.
- Opportunity to engage with the global engineering community.
- Continued commitment from the IET to providing you with the ongoing support you need at each career stage.
Professional Advantage – focusing on achievement