Student ICT Technician (ICTTech)
A review of your technical knowledge, understanding and specific, technical and business competence.
Do you recognise yourself in the activities below?
- Supporting or facilitating the use of ICT equipment and applications by others;
- Using ICT knowledge and understanding when applying technical and practical skills;
- You are a key contributor to one or more of the following;
- maintenance of ICT products, equipment, processes, systems or services.
In your application you will need to tell us about your involvement in two recently completed technical tasks or projects to illustrate:
- How you applied your knowledge of IT principles;
- The choices you made with reasons;
- How you maintained the security of the system;
- How you located and solved faults;
- How you reported your contribution to your employer;
- What kind of precautions you took to prevent harm to people, equipment or data.
We also need to tell us how you keep in touch with developments in your technical area and how you have continued to develop your knowledge and skills.
Download the application form and make a first attempt at completing it.
Your course tutor will advise you if an on-campus registration workshop is available to you at the time.
If you have any queries regarding your application of the process simply contact us: