Partnership and Development Account Executive
An office-based role with occasional UK travel to support the account management of Corporate Partners, Regional Development, Armed Forces and Academic Partners. The primary focus of the role is to maximise membership opportunities by closing the sale and collecting payment via sales leads.
Reports to: Membership Account Manager
Accountable to: Head of Membership
Hours: 35 hours per week.
Location: Michael Faraday House, Stevenage
Main duties and responsibilities
- To follow up presentation leads from all Corporate Partners, Regional Development, Armed Forces and Academic Partners to maximise membership opportunities
- To support membership sales at external events
- To operate within procedures and processes to support all IET partnerships
- To prepare and maintain clear and concise monthly reports to demonstrate conversion rate
- To represent the IET at events as required
- To liaise with the Membership Scheme Co-ordinator to ensure the smooth administration of 3rd party payment schemes
- To hold regular updates with Account Managers and RDM’s to provide market intelligence
- To identify opportunities for Regional Development
- To support student conversion to full members
- Manage Company Based Registration Schemes directly with the Company Representative
- To support the Corporate Account Management Process
- To undertake any reasonable duties and projects as requested by the Corporate Account Manager.
- To undertake training as required to perform role
- To be familiar with the Health and Safety and Fire policies and to attend mandatory updates where required
- To comply with data protection legislation.
- To be aware of and implement the data protection requirements surrounding the process and payments of membership and registration applications
- Educated to A level or an equivalent level of competence.
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Excellent team-working, interpersonal and coordinating skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and presentational.
- Ability to time manage and prioritise.
- Good level of IT skills – Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours occasionally as required.
- Experience in processing payment details
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Proven sales and/or marketing experience.