IET
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: how to transfer music from ipod to pc?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 28 March 2012 03:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 28 March 2012 03:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

amyfu

Hi there, I have lots of music on my ipod and I need to transfer them all to my computer.But some of them were accidently deleted on my itunes.So can I still use itunes to transfer them to pc? Thanks guys!
 28 March 2012 09:15 AM

candicecao

Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it's easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again.
But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that.Google[URL="Link removed/iPhone-to-mac-transfer.html" transferand [/URL] maybe you can find something useful.

Edited: 01 April 2012 at 01:50 AM by candicecao
 29 March 2012 01:20 PM

JohnHC

I have a friend who used a program called Sharepod but I do not know where this was obtained from. I suggest a google of it may bring you results. I do believe he has a problem with album covers on the ipod afterwards though, as in they all disappeared but not sure of the reason for this.

JHC
 27 September 2012 03:21 PM

milho

Follow the instructions given in this link (use copy paste)

lifehacker.com/105256/how-to-copy-songs-from-your-ipod-to-your-pc
 19 October 2012 10:38 AM

dominick2

Hi Amyfu, I have used SharePod in the past - it is a great piece of software for what you're doing - you can find it here - Link removed/. Also the issue re teh album covers has been rectified on the latest version 3.9.9.

Hope this helps,
Dom
 23 October 2012 03:08 PM

cerberustower

I used to have issues with album artwork and then I started using songbird. Songbird is a free media player that is very similar to itunes but it downloads all of your artwork automatically. It is so easy to use. My collection looks great.
 10 December 2012 11:12 AM

rosemarie

Connect the iPod to your PC. If iTunes starts syncing (ie erasing) your music automatically, hit the X in the upper right hand corner of iTunes display, to the left of the search box, to stop it.

-------------------------
[url=Link removed/]Gas Furnace Replacement Parts[/url]
 12 April 2013 10:14 AM

susiewell

Reinstall your system and your iTunes library, or just get your music, videos and photos off your iPod, and save them to your computer
1.go to music in iPod when connected to computer
2.select the songs
3.drag to the iTunes area for music
4.your done
 16 July 2013 08:30 AM

Kentyet

If you bought songs on iTunes, you can download them for free again because they should be linked to your account. But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that.

You can try this method of How to transfer ipod music to PC, or How to transfer ipod music to Mac if you are a Mac user.Good luck.

Link removed/
Link removed/
 20 July 2013 11:50 AM

orionrock

hey thanx for this knowledge ..really I learned new things from here..

-------------------------
iphone parts,mobile phone parts
 07 November 2013 05:27 AM

StellaWarren

I tried to do what you posted candicecao but somehow it's not working, there must be something wrong with the procedure or my pc must be ancient :-/
 29 November 2013 07:41 PM

Gdread

Try Syncios it's really good, free and let's you have more control over your ipad
 31 January 2014 11:11 AM

MelisaStewart

All you need to do is Switch the iPod to manual update and enable disk use, After that one is liable to Locating and consolidating the iTunes Media folder. Simply copy the Copy iTunes folder to iPod and try to pate or Copy music to new computer and Get iTunes ready on your new computer.
 03 March 2014 10:53 AM

HarryJenks

I recently used TouchCopy software to transfer photos, music from my iPhone to my PC, was very straightforward, and it was free to download.
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.