Topic Title: Mobile application development
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03 September 2012 02:45 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03 September 2012 02:45 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cyclopse

Hello,

I am developing a mobile application for my Samsung Android phone. I use Adobe Flash Builder and an SDK for this task. I have found a page that provides relevant information about mobile application development. There are code snippets that handle the physical buttons and the rotation features of the mobile devices. I am an engineer student with not much experience but the information provided by the site was really helpful. I belive that the page (if you are interested: Link removed/p_...integration-voip.html) could provide valuable information for other beginner developers as well. Hope you will find my post useful.
 06 September 2012 10:06 AM

vbatechnologies

My .2 cents. You can use the class library built on .NET (android SDK) to program android. The SDK should provide tools to present the UI and process the user responses.

Thanks,
VBA Technologies
SEO services & Best SEO Provider ( Link removed )
 15 October 2012 02:50 PM

sinclair66

".NET (android SDK) to program android"

.NET for Android? Are you kidding?

Java / J2ME for Android, surely?

-------------------------
Sinclair
http://www.kbmsystems.net
sinclair@kbmsystems.net
 26 February 2013 08:56 AM

DanielJon

Hey buddy
If you are a beginner I will suggest you to work on official SDK from android and go through all the resources available at developer.android website instead of getting knowledge from untrusted places.
If you are sound with HTML then you can even try importing PhoneGap libraries to your IDE as it is the future of app industry.

All the best for your future.

Daniel Jones
http://www.kiwitech.com
 26 February 2013 09:05 AM

DanielJon

Originally posted by: vbatechnologies

My .2 cents. You can use the class library built on .NET (android SDK) to program android. The SDK should provide tools to present the UI and process the user responses.

Thanks,

VBA Technologies

SEO services & Best SEO Provider

Didn't get you buddy. How can you create apps using .NET on android SDK that supports Java.
Yes you can import PhoneGap libraries and code in WWW folder, but those codes are also written in HTML5.
Either you are a bit confused or knows nothing about android apps.

Daniel Jones
http://www.kiwitech.com
 21 March 2013 09:37 AM

MariaLynette

Hey guys,

As a beginner you can use SDK. Before start working on it please collect relevant information from the android developer websites, so that you can get a clear idea to work on it. Collect information only from the valuable sites instead of getting from untrusted posts.

Thanks,

Maria Lynette
Link removed/
 01 July 2013 01:01 PM

spyforg

SPYPHONE software is a program that you install on a mobile phone which after installation secretly records events that happen on the phone and delivers this information to your mobile phone via SMS. SPYPHONE also allows you to listen to the surroundings of the target mobile, listen to a live phone conversation and lets you know the location of the device.

Link removed
 17 July 2013 12:50 PM

alliancetekinc

Android is a quickly growing mobile OS that is sophisticated but easy to use. Mobile applications can allow a business to provide better customer support, showcase products, give customers more opportunities to purchase, and raise awareness of a brand

thanks & regards,
alliancetekinc & mobile.alliancetek.com
 24 July 2013 01:01 PM

orionrock

Originally posted by: MariaLynette

Hey guys,

As a beginner you can use SDK. Before start working on it please collect relevant information from the android developer websites, so that you can get a clear idea to work on it. Collect information only from the valuable sites instead of getting from untrusted posts.

Thanks,

Maria Lynette

http://www.contus.com/

SDK is perfect for beginners..agree with you..and you can get more from google...iphone parts

iphone parts,mobile phone parts
 24 July 2013 01:02 PM

orionrock

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Maria Lynette

http://www.contus.com/

SDK is perfect for beginners..agree with you..and you can get more from google...iphone parts

iphone parts,mobile phone parts
 21 August 2013 06:21 PM

eddiecollins

Originally posted by: orionrock

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Maria Lynette

Link removed/

SDK is perfect for beginners..agree with you..and you can get more from google...Doodle Fit 2 Solutions

The Software Developer Kit (SDK) helps to create applications for the Android platform. It includes some sample projects with source code, an emulator, development tools, and required libraries to build Android applications. So it is useful for beginner.
 26 August 2013 03:32 PM

m101

Hey Guys me Mark.Well Cyclopse i think that now in the field of market the demand of mob app is arise up day by day.So i really appreciate you for you brilliant developing project.If you want to gain any kind of info about that then you must visit that url this is the helping stuff about Mob app developing:

cygnet-infotech.com/it-services/mobile-application-development

Link removed/

Edited: 26 August 2013 at 03:41 PM by m101
 27 August 2013 01:15 PM

amandaiphone

guys you should stop fighting vbatechnologies java is needed for Android development but .net can also be used for Android development you should search google

Amanda Brown
 13 October 2013 09:56 PM

ezio26

Actually, a website that i found incredibly useful was: Link removed/. They really tend to have a professional approach toward mobile app development and what can i say ... they were actually quite useful. Give them a try cause the final product looks really professionally done. Just a random opinion :-)
 13 October 2013 09:56 PM

ezio26

Actually, a website that i found incredibly useful was: chaoticmoonchaoticmoon They really tend to have a professional approach toward mobile app development and what can i say ... they were actually quite useful. Give them a try cause the final product looks really professionally done. Just a random opinion :-)
 17 October 2013 02:08 PM

danigoval

Hi everybody i am o my final year and i am looking for final year project ideas either in web services or cloud computing if you know of anything please let me know
 28 October 2013 05:56 PM

metaoption

MetaOption LLC is a USA based Mobile Application Development
Company. We are Microsoft & ISO 9001:2008 Certified software
development and Quality Testing services provider firm based in
Greater New York City Area, USA with offices in San Jose, USA; Canada
and India.

We have experts for iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Palm Web OS,
Windows Mobile, Cross Platform, etc.

Below are the detail services:
.Enterprise Business Applications
.Health and Fitness Applications
.Games Development
.Multimedia Applications
.Business Productivity Applications
.Social Applications etc.

For detailed information please visit: Link removed/metaoptionmobile
For our mobile application portfolio please visit us at: Link removed/mobile-portfolio

Contact Us
574 Newark Avenue, Suite 210
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Toll Free: +1 888 745 3321
Email: mobile@metaoption.com
 18 November 2013 07:19 AM

edwinjarvis

For the android application development I think Java, J2EE is very good rather than .NET.
 06 December 2013 06:28 AM

jahangeer100

I think Java is the best programming language to develop mobile apps for android mobile And C and C# are the best programming languages to develop iPhone apps and iPad Apps.
Thanks,
 21 December 2013 11:09 AM

hjeff045

I think you should know android application software and programming. Best of luck for your application.

https://au.igrads.com
IET » Information technology » Mobile application development

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.